Skip to main content

Useful Links


Other charities, organisations and public services for general advice and support

Equipment, aids and advice

If you require equipment/aids in your home (e.g. rails, shower seat etc) then you can contact your local social services department.

Local centres such as the ones below provide equipment for purchase and/or loan, and offer a wide range of general advice and help. If they cannot help you, they will be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.  Please note this list is not exhaustive - there will be other services. 

Cookie Notice

Find out more about how this website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience.